Medicardium suppositories contain magnesium di-potassium EDTA, a licensed fixing intended to help the body in managing overwhelming metals, for example, mercury, lead, aluminum, nickel, barium, arsenic, and uranium. Not at all like customary I.V. chelation, which is an intrusive medicinal technique done in a specialist's office, Medicardium could be possible in the protection you could call your own home. EDTA might likewise help the body in managing calcifications in the delicate tissues and joints. Magnesium and potassium might likewise help decrease the "battle or flight" reaction that numerous individuals encounter as the consequence of the burdens of present day life.
- Heavy metal toxicity has become worse and only continues to rise. One of the top sources of mercury exposure comes from amalgam fillings. These fillings release up to 17 mcg of mercury every day and that number can rise as high as 500 mcg when you drink hot liquids, chew gum, or smoke cigarettes. Mercury accumulates in the brain, heart, kidneys and endocrine glands, causing depression, auto-immune diseases, memory loss, tremors, anemia and heart conditions.
- Aluminum is found in our drinking water, hygiene products, milk, baby formula, antacids, and pots and pans. It accumulates in our skin, bones, brain and kidneys and causes neurodegenerative disease.
- Lead can be found in many cosmetics, plastics, batteries, gasoline, insecticides, and paint. It accumulates in the brain, liver, kidneys and bones.
- Barium is often found in soaps, paper, glass, plastics, textiles, dyes, fuel additives, rubber, paint and pesticides. Barium toxicity causes vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
- Nickel is found in stainless steel, pots and pans, coins, dental fillings, and batteries. It accumulates in our bones, kidneys, liver, lungs and brain where is causes genetic damage and sometimes leads to cancer.
- Arsenic is found in cigarette smoke, laundry detergents, beer, seafood, and drinking water. It causes headaches, confusion, and sleepiness from damage done to the kidneys, liver and lungs.
- Cadmium is generally absorbed through second hand smoke or eating contaminated foods and can damage the lungs, cause kidney disease and even irritate the digestive system.
- Uranium is radioactive and has been introduced in high amounts into our atmosphere. It can cause birth defects and cancer.
Ingredients: Magnesium di-potassium EDTA 365 mg, cocoa spread, white wax.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.