Medicardium suppositories contain magnesium di-potassium EDTA, a licensed fixing intended to help the body in managing overwhelming metals, for example, mercury, lead, aluminum, nickel, barium, arsenic, and uranium. Not at all like customary I.V. chelation, which is an intrusive medicinal technique done in a specialist's office, Medicardium could be possible in the protection you could call your own home. EDTA might likewise help the body in managing calcifications in delicate tissues and joints. Magnesium and potassium might likewise help decrease the "battle or flight" reaction that numerous individuals encounter as a consequence of the burdens of present-day life.
- Heavy metal toxicity has become worse and only continues to rise. One of the top sources of mercury exposure comes from amalgam fillings. These fillings release up to 17 mcg of mercury every day and that number can rise as high as 500 mcg when you drink hot liquids, chew gum, or smoke cigarettes. Mercury accumulates in the brain, heart, kidneys, and endocrine glands, causing depression, auto-immune diseases, memory loss, tremors, anemia, and heart conditions.
- Aluminum is found in our drinking water, hygiene products, milk, baby formula, antacids, and pots and pans. It accumulates in our skin, bones, brain, and kidneys and causes neurodegenerative disease.
- Lead can be found in many cosmetics, plastics, batteries, gasoline, insecticides, and paint. It accumulates in the brain, liver, kidneys, and bones.
- Barium is often found in soaps, paper, glass, plastics, textiles, dyes, fuel additives, rubber, paint, and pesticides. Barium toxicity causes vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
- Nickel is found in stainless steel, pots and pans, coins, dental fillings, and batteries. It accumulates in our bones, kidneys, liver, lungs, and brain where it causes genetic damage and sometimes leads to cancer.
- Arsenic is found in cigarette smoke, laundry detergents, beer, seafood, and drinking water. It causes headaches, confusion, and sleepiness from damage done to the kidneys, liver, and lungs.
- Cadmium is generally absorbed through secondhand smoke or eating contaminated foods and can damage the lungs, cause kidney disease and even irritate the digestive system.
- Uranium is radioactive and has been introduced in high amounts into our atmosphere. It can cause birth defects and cancer.
Ingredients: 500 mg of USP grade Magnesium di-potassium EDTA and a proprietary blend of edible organic essential oils in a base of organic cocoa butter.
Caution: If you have high mercury levels, EDTA would be contraindicated. Call us about our Mercury Detox Program.
Note: EDTA can lower zinc, copper, calcium, and manganese. If you are low in any of these minerals or plan on taking more than one box of Medicardium, consider supplementing with these four minerals 24 hours after taking a suppository, then wait 12 hours before your next suppository.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.