#427 - DREM - SLEEP AID
Increase stress of modern lifestyles, electromagnetic fields, and toxic exposure are disruptive to our sleep patterns. Poor sleep habits can have major effects on our physical and mental health so it is very important to get support when needed.
- Provides tryptophan, melatonin, and GABA for neurotransmitter and hormone balance.
- Promotes relaxation and restful sleep.
- Tryptophan is an amino acid that converts into serotonin that the pineal gland uses to make melatonin.
- Passion Flower promotes relaxation by supporting GABA production.
- GABA helps maintain a balanced mood.
Promotes healthy sleep and relaxation. Delivers a comprehensive approach to promote and enhance a person’s biological process in achieving relaxation and healthy restful sleep. Contains key amounts of tryptophan, melatonin, GABA, and herbs to aid this process. This products’ effectiveness can be enhanced with the use of formula N3.
COUNT: 60 capsules
RECOMMENDED USAGE: 1-2 capsules 1-3 times a day for 1-3 weeks, or as directed. Then, take as needed for maintenance.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium (Carbonate, Panto), Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C (Ascorbate), Melatonin, Astragalus, L-Tryptophan, St. John's Wort (Herb), Passion Flower (Herb), Cat's Claw, Stevia (Leaves), Tayuya (Root), Devil's Claw (Herb), Valerian Root (Extract), Lecithin, Licorice (Root), G.A.B.A., Kava Kava (Extract), L-Glutamic Acid, 5-HTP.
WARNING: Contains melatonin. Pregnant woman and children consult a health professional before use.
Possible drug interactions include:
- Anticoagulants and anti-platelet drugs, herbs and supplements. These types of drugs, herbs and supplements reduce blood clotting. Combining use of melatonin with them might increase the risk of bleeding.
- Anticonvulsants. Melatonin might inhibit the effects of anticonvulsants and increase the frequency of seizures particularly in children with neurological disabilities.
- Blood pressure drugs. Melatonin might worsen blood pressure in people taking blood pressure medications.
- Central nervous system (CNS) depressants. Melatonin use with these medications might cause an additive sedative effect.
- Diabetes medications. Melatonin might affect sugar levels. If you take diabetes medications, talk to your doctor before using melatonin.
- Contraceptive drugs. Use of contraceptive drugs with melatonin might cause an additive sedative effect and increase possible side effects of melatonin.
- Cytochrome P450 1A2 (CYP1A2) and cytochrome P450 2C19 (CPY2C19) substrates. Use melatonin cautiously if you take drugs such as diazepam (Valium, Valtoco, others) and others that are affected by these enzymes.
- Fluvoxamine (Luvox). This medication used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder can increase melatonin levels, causing unwanted excessive drowsiness.
- Immunosuppressants. Melatonin can stimulate immune function and interfere with immunosuppressive therapy.
- Seizure threshold lowering drugs. Taking melatonin with these drugs might increase the risk of seizures.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
US Domestic Shipping:
Standard US Shipping Rates: *Saver Rate Shipping (3-5 Business Days)
US Domestic Order Subtotals of: $150.00 or more: FREE
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Shipping costs are dependent on the items in your order and the shipping method you select.
Note: Not all products sold at RevelationHealth.com qualify for free or discounted shipping.
Revelation Health LLC shipping hours are Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM EST, excluding holidays. We do not process orders for shipping on Saturday or Sunday.
Generally, if you are shipping within the United States, you will have the option of upgrading your shipping method for faster delivery (Ground, Third Day, Second Day or Overnight Service*). If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 12:00 p.m. (noon)** EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding observed holidays within the United States.
If you purchase the first-class mail option, Once your items are in the mail, the package is no longer the responsibility of Revelation Health LLC. We will not replace lost or stolen packages. If you purchased the Priority or Priority Express option, your package does come with standard insurance and we will file a claim for your lost or stolen package.
International Orders are not eligible for returns. Please check with Customs Regulations on importing supplements into your country. We are not liable or responsible for customs seizures. Taxes and Duty Fees are required prior to delivery.
UPS Next Day Air Services do NOT include Saturday delivery. Please call us to arrange for UPS Next Day Air Service Saturday delivery.
USPS Expedited and Priority Mail are NOT guaranteed services. Please choose UPS or FedEx for guaranteed services.
*Due to USPS zone restrictions, we cannot guarantee second-day or one to two day express delivery to all zones. **Does not guarantee Same-Day Shipping.
International orders are not eligible for returns.
Important Notice Regarding International Shipments:
There are many country-specific laws, regulations, and restrictions that may impact our ability to ship your order and your ability to receive it. We recommend you contact your customs office to understand what regulations and restrictions may apply to orders shipping from the United States and/or the items you are ordering. Customs may delay your order or might reject it outright from being delivered based on local laws. In addition, you may incur higher than expected import duties or tariffs, your order may not be deliverable, or customs may quarantine or return your order back to us upon their inspection.
At this time we are unable to ship to addresses located in the following European Union and United Kingdom locations:
- Northern Ireland
Any duties, tariffs or local taxes that may apply to your order are your responsibility. Revelation Health cannot anticipate or estimate country-specific duties, tariffs, and taxes that may apply to your order. It is your responsibility to research and understand these fees and pay them once levied. Our prices do not reflect any of these additional charges. These fees are determined by a local customs office and Revelation Health cannot be responsible for any such fees incurred.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.View full details
Free Shipping Bonus
Enjoy free shipping on US orders over $150
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions
Safe & secure payment with encrypted checkout.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get all the latest offers and product updates sent to your inbox