Cellular Healing and flavorful recipe for rosemary lamb chops, enjoy!
- 2 meaty lamb chops
- 6 whole garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh rosemary, plus 2 sprigs for garnish
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place chops in glass bowl and coat with olive oil and generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Press 3 whole garlic cloves into meat of each chop to infuse with flavor. Cover chops with rosemary.
- Put in fridge and allow to marinate at least two hours, preferably overnight.
- Place chops on baking sheet and preheat broiler to high.
- Broil chops 4 to 5 inches from heat source, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer chops to plate. Garnish with sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables or over fresh salad dressed with Mustard Vinaigrette.
- Serves two.