Keto friendly and healthy diet approved! What do you get when you combine deviled eggs and avocado? This delicious recipe for guacamole stuffed eggs. Enjoy!
- 6 pastured eggs
- 2 small, ripe avocados
- Juice of 3-4 limes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder (optional)
- Minced, fresh cilantro to taste (optional) and as garnish
- Sea salt to taste
- Place all the eggs in a saucepan filled with cold water and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat as soon as the water boils and let the eggs cook for 10 minutes.
- Immerse the eggs in cold water to stop cooking.
- Peel the eggs once cooled.
- Cut the peeled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place on a plate.
- In a bowl, mash avocado and all seasonings together until smooth and creamy.
- Fill each egg white with mixture.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve and enjoy.