Clean, healthy, and nutrient rich grain-free muffins! Enjoy!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup xylitol
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup of dried currants
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease 1 muffin pan with grapeseed oil and dust with almond flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, stevia and xylitol.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the grapeseed oil and eggs.
- Blend the almond mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, then fold the zucchini, pecans and currants (or pumpkin pie spice).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Let bread cool for 1 hour then serve.