This grain-free chocolate chip cookie recipe uses almond and coconut flour, and it tastes AH-MAH-ZING! Enjoy!
- ¾ cup almond flour or almond meal
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine grain pink Himalayan salt
- Dash cinnamon (optional)
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 tsp stevia extract powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ – 1 cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together. Add melted oil and mix. Add eggs and vanilla and mix. Add chocolate chips and nuts and mix.
- Scoop dough, one tablespoon at a time, in mounds onto the baking sheet, leaving a couple inches around each cookie.
- Bake for about 11 minutes, until golden brown. Let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. I use a silicone baking sheet, so they slide off very easily. When completely cooled off, they have the same texture as original cookies and have a crisp to them.
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)