We crafted the perfectly balanced, spring-infused, and Easter inspired smoothie recipe! Here's what you need -
- 1 can unsweetened, full-fat coconut milk
- 3 large carrots
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 tsp. maca powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground clove
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. grass-fed collagen
- Put all ingredients, excluding collagen, in a high-speed blender and mix on high.
- Add collagen and incorporate at low speed.
- Serves 2
- Variation: Add 2 tbsp. grass-fed gelatin. Mix and refrigerate overnight for a carrot cake like pudding the next morning.