Vitamin C - to support the production of collagen and the formation of blood vessels, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and skin.
This delicious, effervescent, orange-flavored powder easily provides therapeutic dosing of vitamin C. Potassium bicarbonate is included in this formula as a buffering agent and to give it “fizz.“ Also included are quercetin, hesperidin and rutin, which are natural bioflavonoids found in citrus fruits.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement take 4 grams (approx. one teaspoon) per day, or as directed by your health care practitionerVitamin D3 - to reduce inflammation, pain, and support your overall immune system and mood.
It was designed by one of the leading nutraceutical research scientists in the country to boost immunity... build stronger bones... enhance your sleep... speed up the metabolism... and transform your overall health and vitality.
Just a small dropper full a day will not only support strong immunity but that overall healthy feeling you desire, especially in months where getting lots of sunlight isn’t possible.
It’s exactly what you want for yourself and your loved ones... especially at a time when so many people are immunocompromised.
- Boost Your Immune System - Vitamin D is essential for a healthy immune system response.
- Lower Fatigue, Increase Energy - Vitamin D has been studied for its ability to reverse fatigue and boost energy levels.
- Beautiful Hair and Skin - Want to look and feel younger? Make sure you’re not deficient in vitamin D...
- Enhance Your Sleep - Vitamin D is also essential for deeper, more restorative sleep.
- Sharpen Your Brain Health - Brain fog? Trouble focusing? Enhance your mood, mind, and concentration...
- Support Heart Health - Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for optimum heart health...
- Build Stronger Bones - Vitamin D is essential to strong bones, which are critical to longevity and well-being...
Rev-Up Your Metabolism - Is vitamin D also a “weight loss vitamin”? Studies say YES...
Vitamin D is essential for a healthy immune system response.Vitamin D is essential for a healthy immune system response.
Evidence suggests supplementation can safely improve our immunity and vitamin D status.
Vitamin D helps reduce inflammation in the body. Studies have shown that it may act as an immune balancer.
Vitamin D has been studied for its immune system benefits for over 25 years.
Please make sure visit the other link that your practitioner gave you to purchase the other product needed for this protocol!