CXVRM3 - MICRO
This herbal combination supports the body’s normal and beneficial relationship with human parasitic organisms. Herbal phytoconstituents can help with healthy structural function interaction with microscopic organisms that may occupy the human GI Tract.
- Microscopic organisms externally acquired, seeking residency in the intestinal tract, often causing dissettlement to normal activities
- Support normal peristalsis
Benefits of VRM:
- Black walnut supports the normal self-protective processes with undesired influences.
- Valerian root supports the normal relaxation of digestive muscles and has sedative qualities on parasitic organisms.
- Bromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme complex effective in reducing complex protein molecules into smaller peptides or amino acids.
- Wormseed oil helps the body establish an inhospitable environment to harmful, invading organisms.
- Garlic root supports immune relations with microbes and parasitic organisms.
- Yerba Santa supports unwanted visitors within the human body.
- Guarana supports normal bowel motility and the immune system response with invasive species seeking a host for their life cycles.
- Maracuja supports the response to acquired species seeking residency.
Systemic Formulas’ concentrated extracts are highly effective, liquid-based derivatives of successful capsulated formulations. They were carefully and scientifically produced to assure that all essential factors present in the original form of each of these formulas are present in the concentrated extract format. The CX concentrates offer several attractive benefits for any nutritional support program:
- Extracts are suitable for clients who have difficulty taking capsules or tablets.
- Extracts are rapidly assimilable, including sublingually.
- Extracts may be given in micro and/or macro dosages.
- Extracts may be added to spring water, juices, or other liquids for added ease of ingestion. Energizes targeted system or organ.
ACP or ACX may also be helpful to neutralize toxins being eliminated and are generally recommended in any cleansing program. They help neutralize the toxins and waste that may be released by the use of other formulas and minimize any healing crisis or reaction, especially with the sensitive-type patient. They are often recommended in conjunction with programs that use formulas #4, ATAK, OXAA, OXCC, OXOX and any of the VRM formulas. In rare cases, a rash may develop as a result of toxin elimination. Soaking in a baking soda bath will normally reduce this condition; repeat as needed.
As with any cleansing program, the elimination system must be kept open; drink at least 2 quarts of water daily. In rare cases, aching may result; soaking in an Epsom Salt bath will usually reduce this condition. Usually, a bottle of formula #6 and/or DSIR is recommended after completing the VRM program to assist in tissue healing. Do not begin any VRM program unless the person plans to complete it entirely.
INGREDIENTS: Black Walnut (Leaves), Kamala (Herb), Maracuja (Leaves), Valerian (Root), Wild Geranium (Root), Carrapichinho (Leaves), Erva Tostao (Root), Esterla-de-anis (Fruit), Bistort (Herb), Wormseed Oil, Pomegranate (Fruit), Jalapa (Leaves), Yerba Santa (Herb), Bromelain Enzyme.
*WARNING: May temporarily cause loose stool.
**IMPORTANT: If abdominal pain, cramps, nausea or other signs of appendicitis are present, DO NOT START using any VRM formula. DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY, WHILE NURSING, OR FOR CHILDREN UNDER 8. Capsules should always be taken AT LEAST 3 HOURS APART FROM ANY PROTEIN MEAL.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.