Systemic Formulas: CXK - KIDNEY
Rehabilitates and modulates overstressed kidneys. Rehabilitates and modulates over-stressed kidneys. This formula stabilizes kidney functions. This is the preeminent kidney support formula for regulating pH, purifying and filtering the blood/lymph and maintaining electrolyte balance. It supports proper kidney functions and cleansing of kidney tissues. Used for supporting kidneys & blood pressure.
- Strengthens kidney function
- Builds kidney tissue
- Supports proper drainage during detox
- Prepares the kidneys for proper detox
- Juniper berry supports kidney functions including congestions, tone, and self-purification
- Gelatin provides specific amino acids that support and builds kidney tissue
Systemic Formulas’ concentrated extracts are highly effective, liquid-based derivatives of successfully encapsulated formulations. They were carefully and scientifically produced to assure that all essential factors present in the original form of each of these formulas are present in the concentrated extract format. The CX concentrates offer several attractive benefits for any nutritional support program:
1. Extracts are suitable for clients who have difficulty taking capsules or tablets.
2. Extracts are rapidly assimilable, including sublingually.
3. Extracts may be given in micro and/or macro dosages.
4. Extracts may be added to spring water, juices, or other liquids for added ease of ingestion.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C, Rose Hips (Whole), RNA/DNA Kidney Tissue Factors, Gelatin, Epsom Salt, Cha De Bugre (Leaves), Fish Liver Oil, Sete Sangrias (Whole), Calcium Carbonate, Juniper Berries, Buchu (Leaves), RNA/DNA Adrenal Tissue Factors, Hesperidin, Clevers (Herb), Serine, RNA/DNA Thalamus Tissue Factors, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Spearmint Oil, Rose Hips Essential Oil, Aloe Vera 1/200, Sodium Copper Chlorophyll.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS FISH.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.