A comprehensive formula and next generation of natural support for the body’s innate homocysteine methylation processes innovated by Dr. Shayne Morris.
This product provides essential homocysteine nutrients and herbalomic ingredients for homocysteine-thiolactone, a toxin that attacks many types of proteins, especially in the blood and brain.
The key benefits of this formula:
- efficiently deplete plasma homocysteine levels
- reduce the dangerous metabolic chemicals of heightened homocysteine and homocysteine thiolactone
- increase the required nutrition to decrease oxidative stress, hydrogen peroxide, and organophosphate pesticides and glyphosate
- increase the PON1 enzyme in the liver and kidneys, which in turn detoxifies homocysteine thiolactone and protects the body from LDL cholesterol oxidation
- antioxidants that protect the heart, cardiovascular system, and the brain from the dangerous metabolic chemicals of elevated homocysteine
- provide key micronutrients required to convert homocysteine to glutathione
- provide 3 forms of vitamin B12, essential for homocysteine metabolic pathways
What is homocysteine and why is it important to be aware of?
Homocysteine is a naturally occurring amino acid produced as part of the body’s methylation process and as a result of breaking down proteins.
Elevated homocysteine levels in the plasma, also known as hyperhomocysteinemia, can negatively impact the heart, cardiovascular functions, and the brain. Elevated levels are dangerous metabolic chemicals that bind with tissues and cause oxidative stress. Furthermore, elevated homocysteine levels are commonly linked to a deficiency in both vitamin B12 and folate.
Heightened homocysteine levels can have a dramatic impact on our health, affecting systems like methylation, hormones, stress and anxiety, immune function, and cardiovascular performance.
Rest assured, Homocysteine TLR provides a synergistic blend of precursor nutrients that increase the PON1 enzyme, which in turn decreases elevated homocysteine levels.
The PON1 enzyme is a high-density lipoprotein (HDL) enzyme that is capable of protecting against lipid oxidation, decreasing oxidative stress, organophosphate pesticides, and glyphosate.
There are a plethora of key micronutrients and compounds in the Homocysteine TLR formula that help with homocysteine regulation, help to convert homocysteine to glutathione, and help with homocysteine metabolic processes. Furthermore, there are antioxidants that protect the heart, the cardiovascular system, and the brain.