#493 - VRM3 - MICRO
For microscopic microorganisms in the intestinal tract.
Parasites can hide well within the digestive system and sometimes wreak havoc when present. Oftentimes, I feel that parasitic infection can be easily overlooked when looking at digestive upset symptoms. Whether you are dealing with large or microscopic parasites, our VRM formulas can target these parasites and evade them. These products are formulated to aid in normal immune system response, G.I. terrain maintenance and expelling externally acquired parasitic organisms. VRM 1 assists in large parasites, VRM 2 assist in small parasites, VRM 3 assist in microparasites, and VRM 4 assist in cellular parasites.
Benefits of VRM 1, 2, 3, & 4:
- Black walnut supports the normal self-protective processes with undesired influences
- Valerian root supports normal relaxation of digestive muscles and has sedative qualities on parasitic organisms.
- Bromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme complex effective in reducing complex protein molecules into smaller peptides or amino acids.
- Wormseed oil helps the body establish an inhospitable environment to harmful, invading organisms.
- Garlic root supports immune relations with microbes and parasitic organisms.
- Yerba Santa supports unwanted visitors within the human body.
- Guarana supports normal bowel motility and the immune system response with invasive species seeking a host for their life cycles.
- Maracuja supports the response to acquired species seeking residency.
This herbal combination supports the body’s normal and beneficial relationship with human parasitic organisms. Herbal phytoconstituents can help with healthy structural function interaction with microscopic organisms that may occupy the human GI Tract.
• Microscopic organisms externally acquired, seeking residency in the intestinal tract, often causing dissettlement to normal activities
• Support normal peristalsis
ACP or ACX may also be helpful to neutralize toxins being eliminated and are generally recommended in any cleansing program. They help neutralize the toxins and waste that may be released by the use of other formulas and minimize any healing crisis or reaction, especially with the sensitive-type patient. They are often recommended in conjunction with programs that use formulas #4, ATAK, OXAA, OXCC, OXOX and any of the VRM formulas. In rare cases, a rash may develop as a result of toxin elimination. Soaking in a baking soda bath will normally reduce this condition; repeat as needed.
As with any cleansing program, the elimination system must be kept open; drink at least 2 quarts of water daily. In rare cases, aching may result; soaking in an Epsom Salt bath will usually reduce this condition. Usually, a bottle of formula #6 and/or DSIR is recommended after completing the VRM program to assist in tissue healing. Do not begin any VRM program unless the person plans to complete it entirely.
COUNT: 30 capsules
RECOMMENDED USAGE: 1-3 capsules at bedtime for 30-75 days, or as directed.
INGREDIENTS: Black Walnut (Leaves), Kamala (Herb), Maracuja (Leaves), Valerian (Root), Wild Geranium (Root), Carrapichinho (Leaves), Erva Tostao (Root), Esterla-de-anis (Fruit), Bistort (Herb), Wormseed Oil, Pomegranate (Fruit), Jalapa (Leaves), Yerba Santa (Herb), Bromelain Enzyme.
*WARNING: May temporarily cause loose stool.
**IMPORTANT: If abdominal pain, cramps, nausea or other signs of appendicitis are present, DO NOT START using any VRM formula. DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY, WHILE NURSING, OR FOR CHILDREN UNDER 8. Capsules should always be taken AT LEAST 3 HOURS APART FROM ANY PROTEIN MEAL.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.