#427 - DREM - SLEEP AID
Increase stress of modern lifestyles, electromagnetic fields, and toxic exposure are disruptive to our sleep patterns. Poor sleep habits can have major effects on our physical and mental health so it is very important to get support when needed.
- Provides tryptophan, melatonin, and GABA for neurotransmitter and hormone balance.
- Promotes relaxation and restful sleep.
- Tryptophan is an amino acid that converts into serotonin that the pineal gland uses to make melatonin.
- Passion Flower promotes relaxation by supporting GABA production.
- GABA helps maintain a balanced mood.
Promotes healthy sleep and relaxation. Delivers a comprehensive approach to promote and enhance a person’s biological process in achieving relaxation and healthy restful sleep. Contains key amounts of tryptophan, melatonin, GABA, and herbs to aid this process. This products’ effectiveness can be enhanced with the use of formula N3.
COUNT: 60 capsules
RECOMMENDED USAGE: 1-2 capsules 1-3 times a day for 1-3 weeks, or as directed. Then, take as needed for maintenance.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium (Carbonate, Panto), Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C (Ascorbate), Melatonin, Astragalus, L-Tryptophan, St. John's Wort (Herb), Passion Flower (Herb), Cat's Claw, Stevia (Leaves), Tayuya (Root), Devil's Claw (Herb), Valerian Root (Extract), Lecithin, Licorice (Root), G.A.B.A., Kava Kava (Extract), L-Glutamic Acid, 5-HTP.
WARNING: Contains melatonin. Pregnant woman and children consult a health professional before use.
Possible drug interactions include:
- Anticoagulants and anti-platelet drugs, herbs and supplements. These types of drugs, herbs and supplements reduce blood clotting. Combining use of melatonin with them might increase the risk of bleeding.
- Anticonvulsants. Melatonin might inhibit the effects of anticonvulsants and increase the frequency of seizures particularly in children with neurological disabilities.
- Blood pressure drugs. Melatonin might worsen blood pressure in people taking blood pressure medications.
- Central nervous system (CNS) depressants. Melatonin use with these medications might cause an additive sedative effect.
- Diabetes medications. Melatonin might affect sugar levels. If you take diabetes medications, talk to your doctor before using melatonin.
- Contraceptive drugs. Use of contraceptive drugs with melatonin might cause an additive sedative effect and increase possible side effects of melatonin.
- Cytochrome P450 1A2 (CYP1A2) and cytochrome P450 2C19 (CPY2C19) substrates. Use melatonin cautiously if you take drugs such as diazepam (Valium, Valtoco, others) and others that are affected by these enzymes.
- Fluvoxamine (Luvox). This medication used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder can increase melatonin levels, causing unwanted excessive drowsiness.
- Immunosuppressants. Melatonin can stimulate immune function and interfere with immunosuppressive therapy.
- Seizure threshold lowering drugs. Taking melatonin with these drugs might increase the risk of seizures.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.