#225 - EE - ESSENE ESSENCE OIL
Pain is nature’s way of asking the brain to stop a behavior and allow the body time to rest and repair itself. Often, many approaches to relieve pain blocks neuron receptors in the brain and can actually prevent the body from beginning its innate self-healing processes. Thankfully we have essential oils to naturally support this process to help the body by hastening the repair process and helping get to the root cause of the pain. EE Oil from Systemic Formulas is formulated with a blend of essential oils to aid in relief from aches, discomforts, headaches, congestion, and bruises, just to name a few. This great product can even support setting chiropractic adjustments, allowing them to hold better and increase the benefits! A “soothing to the heart” pain reliever. This formula is high in “YIN” energy -the ancient Chinese conceptualization of the receptive, alkalizing, bioenergetic force. Recommended for external use.
Benefits of EE Oil:
- Aids the healing process of bruises
- Relieves muscle aches, strains, and sprains
- Relaxing to relieve tension, uplift mood and dispel negative thoughts
- Promotes circulation
- Relieve itchy bug bites
- Provides nausea relief
- Aids in respiratory discomforts
- Spearmint oil provides natural pain relief and supports the immune system. It is soothing to mental and physical overexertion, nerve stress, and a gloomy mood.
- Camphor supports spasms, cramping, congestions, pain-sensitivity, insect bites and promotes circulation.
- Anise oil supports digestion, congestion and relaxation.
- Peppermint oil calms the mind, supports circulation, settles the stomach and aids in the injury-repair process.
- Clove oil is a biblical oil that supports oxygenation of the blood and soothing jumbled nerves.
COUNT: 1/2 oz.
RECOMMENDED USAGE: Topically, or 1-4 drops in a glass of water as needed for 1-8 weeks, or as directed.
INGREDIENTS: Spearmint Oil, Wormwood Oil, Anise Oil, Langone Oil, Peppermint Oil, Camphor, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Lilac Oil Fragrance.
WARNING: May cause (rarely) an allergic reaction. Begin with 1 drop and increase as needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.