- Using an in vitro GI simulator, we discovered that with daily consumption, GoodBiome™ Foods:
FIRST-EVER COLLECTION OF PREBIOTIC AND PROBIOTIC INFUSED FOODS
Introducing a brand new category of food with quantifiable, science-backed benefit for the microbiome: GoodBiome™ Foods. Combining a full dose of daily digestive support, sustainable packaging, and flavorful, purposeful ingredients, our functional foods transform breakfast and snack time into an all-in-one nourishing and health-boosting experience. We’ve selected some of nature’s most potent superfoods, like quinoa, sacha inchi, flaxseed, beet, blueberry, and cranberry, and combined them with the power of high-fiber prebiotics to feed your microflora and spore-based probiotics to maintain healthy gut barrier function. These wholesome ingredients are natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids, polyphenols, and diverse fibers that can support a healthy gut microbiome.
By adding in the probiotic and prebiotic combo, we take the beneficial functions of our snacks a step further. For example, B. subtilis HU58 is specifically shown to support immune function and crowd out unfriendly bacteria in the gut. Similarly, clinical trials show that the precision prebiotic PreticX™, a non-digestible oligosaccharide derived from corn cobs, can support a healthy gut microbiome by enhancing short-chain fatty acid-producing species like Bi dobacterium spp. We wanted to see how our full recipes affected the gut, so we did some of our own research too!
- Enhances gut microbial diversity
- Promotes optimal gut pH levels
- Supports lactic acid production in the gut and can help increase it by at least 700%*
- Supports short-chain fatty acid production and can help increase it by at least 58%*
- Supports butyrate production and can help increase it by at least 33%*