Collagen Endurance Plus®
The nutritional components in Collagen Endurance Plus® may promote a healthy dietary program. The amino acids, vitamin B's, natural flavor, and colors are used in a variety of necessary cell reactions and can be metabolized to provide energy. It is our desire to provide an energy lift to support ones physical activity and mental awareness, feeling no highs as well as no lows or fatigue. Some experience a feeling of satisfaction or curbing of the appetite after taking this product. The rapid speed of absorption and distinctive spectrum of amino acids in this formula will positively impact a large number of metabolic pathways.
Collagen Endurance Plus ® has been formulated to provide the body with a nutritional impact that imparts energy when required whether before or after strenuous exercise or normal daily routine. The amino acids from collagen can be used in a variety of necessary cell reactions and can be metabolized to provide energy. The use of amino acids in producing energy is slower than the use of sugars, so that the energy release occurs over a longer period of time. A unique group of amino acids that provides the building blocks of the metabolism that are required for the body to build connective tissue to regulate cell growth that benefits skin tissue, muscle, cartilage, ligaments and bones. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, and up to 30% of all proteins in the body are collagen.
Vitamins: Vitamins are molecules that work with enzymes to carry out important reactions in the body. Many of the B vitamins are involved with energy metabolism.
- B1 (Thiamine): Thiamine is involved in numerous body functions, including nervous system and muscle functioning; multiple enzyme processes (via Thiamine Pyrophosphate); carbohydrate metabolism, and production of hydrochloric acid (for proper digestion). Because there is very little thiamine stored in the body, depletion can occur quickly, within 2 weeks.
- B2 (Riboflavin): Riboflavin is necessary for energy production and normal cell growth. Its crucial in helping other B's undergo chemical changes that make them useful.
- B3 (Niacinamide): Vitamin B3 is found in many foods such as fish, meat, yeast, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, & cereal grains. Necessary for energy metabolism.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Vitamin B5 plays an important role in production of hormones such as Cortisone. This vitamin fights allergies and helps maintain healthy skin, muscle and nerves. Deficiency may result in fatigue, headaches, nausea, tingling in the hands, and personality changes. Vitamin B5 becomes part of coenzyme A which is vital to energy metabolism.
- B6 (Pyridoxine): Performs a wide variety of functions in the body and is versatile, with involvement of many enzyme reactions mostly with protein metabolism. It plays an important role in cognitive development through biosynthesis of neurotransmitters. B6 is involved in gluconeogenesis, immune function and hemoglobin formation.
- B9 (Folic Acid): The human body does not store Folic Acid. It must be consumed every day in order to maintain adequate amounts. This vitamin is necessary for red cell production and nucleic acid synthesis including adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is the primary energy carrying molecule of all cells.
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin): Like the other B vitamins, B12 is important for metabolism. It helps in the formation of red blood cells and in the maintenance of the central nervous system. A lack of vitamin B12 occurs when the body does not get or is unable to absorb the amount of vitamin that the body needs.People who follow a strict vegetarian or vegan diet and do not consume eggs or dairy products may need vitamin B12 supplements.
Caffeine: Caffeine is a drug that is naturally produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants. It's also produced artificially and added to certain foods. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, causing increased alertness. Caffeine gives most people a temporary energy boost and elevates mood.Caffeine is in tea, coffee, chocolate, many soft drinks, pain relievers and other over-the-counter medications. But most caffeinated drinks have gone through enough processing to camouflage the bitter taste.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It is used to form an important protein used to make skin, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, heal wounds, and form scar tissue. Vitamin C is the primary antioxidants in the body. Antioxidants are nutrients that block some of the damage caused by free radicals.Free radicals are made when your body breaks down food or when you are exposed to tobacco smoke or radiation.
Taurine: An organic acid synthesized in pancreas from cysteine. It is considered a nootropic ("smart") molecule and can cross the blood brain barrier. In addition to mild neurological effects, it can help prevent oxidative damage produced by vigorous exercise.
Sugar: Sucrose (table sugar) are frequent components of energy drinks. CEP contains 3 g (1/4 teaspoon) to offer a little boost to your blood. This also gives time for the amino acids to begin to be metabolized for a gentle prolonged energy boost. Sweetness is from Sucralose which we have determined has the most natural sweet flavor for most people.
*All of the colors and flavors in Collagen Endurance Plus® are made with natural ingredients. The colors are fruit and vegetable derived extracts. They are based on anthocyanins, which are the pigments that give fruits and berries there red and purple colors. Anthocyanins are also excellent antioxidants so that the color is not only natural and pleasing to the eye, but also having a health benefit. The human body cannot make most of the vitamins it needs, and must be supplied by the diet. A healthy person with a rich and varied diet generally gets enough of each vitamin to remain healthy and active. However, physical or mental stress, illness, injury and a less than optimal diet can lead to temporary vitamin deficiencies. The vitamins and other nutrient components in Collagen Endurance Plus® are not meant to treat any specific disease, but are added as a dietary supplement to support and promote a healthy life style. We believe that CEP offers a healthier alternative to other high sugar high caffeine energy drinks.
Important Information: Sip water from 16.9 oz bottle (500ml). Open stick pack, add to water and shake vigorously until contents are dissolved. Product will foam after shaking. For best results drink once product turns to a clear red color.
**There are no additives or preservatives in this product. It is recommended to drink within 24 hours after mixing with water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.