PaleoFiber® is formulated with 12 types of fiber. Fiber products often contain allergenic proteins or harsh components but you won’t find those in this ultimate fiber product. PaleoFiber® was created with the Paleolithic diet in mind and can be added to your routine to support proper weight management, glucose levels and lipid levels.
- Acacia Gum for a top prebiotic support
- Cranberry Seed powder for cleansing properties, relieving water retention and bloating and balancing probiotics in the gut
- Carrot fiber adds potent antioxidants that benefit the immune system, fights free radicals, bacteria, viruses and inflammation
- Inulin is a soluble fiber that helps to reduce constipation, acts as a prebiotic, curbs appetite, and absorbs toxins as it passes through the GI tract
- Citrus and apple pectin add a high fiber content and aid in weight loss
- Glucomannan powder that comes from the konjac plant adds soluble fiber for constipation relief, weight loss and natural prebiotic benefits
This is an unflavored and unsweetened version of our popular PaleoFiber product. This PaleoFiber is ideal for adding to foods with the desire of increasing the overall daily fiber intake. Try adding one or more tablespoons of plain PaleoFiber to your soups, yogurt, applesauce, oatmeal, and your blended shakes. PaleoFiber contains an ideal balance of soluble and insoluble fibers, with emphasis on soluble fiber, which is very hard to get from common diets.
PaleoFiber is a combination of natural fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds, and tree extracts with added friendly bacteria and prebiotics. This product was designed with the features of the Paleolithic diet in mind, with which human physiology is most adapted.
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (10.6 grams)
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (10.6 grams) or more tablespoons as needed per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Increase dose gradually to develop a tolerance to high fiber intake.
Consume extra water when taking PaleoFiber.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
*STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.