CatecholaCalm™ is designed to support healthy catecholamine levels with adaptogenic herbs and nutrients that may help mood and promote calmness and relaxation. This unique formulation addresses adrenal gland health, which may help people handle stress more effectively. The most well-known stress chemicals in the body are cortisol and the catecholamines - specifically, epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine. The mind-body connection is a powerful system; proper levels of stress chemicals help to support healthy blood sugar and insulin levels, body weight, the immune system and a positive mental outlook.
- Vitamin C + B vitamins: Support steady energy levels. Vitamin B12 helps support proper levels of catecholamines. Vitamins C and B5 (pantothenic acid) are important for healthy adrenal gland function - the adrenals being the primary glands responsible for producing the stress repsonse.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS): Nutrient that promotes healthy hormone levels by helping to normalize cortisol levels when the body is under occasional stress. This is derived from sunflower lecithin.
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb with a long history in Ayurvedic medicine for aiding a healthy stress response. "Adaptogenic" herbs are given this name because they help the body "adapt" to stress, assisting the body in optimizing levels of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Magnesium: One of the body's most important minerals; aids in muscle relaxation and therefore may help with occaisonal simple nervous tension and may offer a calming effect for both body and mind.
- Valerian, lemon balm & passion flower: Herbs that promote relaxation, in part by supporting the production of GABA, a calming neurotransmitter that helps balance the stress catecholamines.
Count: 90 capsules
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.