#404 - BIND - TOXIN ELIMINATION
Super-activated carbon that binds to toxins. For optimal detox results.
The BIND (Toxin Elimination) formula provides a specialized form of activated charcoal and powerful humates (humic and fulvic acids) along with key botanicals that effectively bind toxins and prevent retoxification. BIND serves as a master drainage formula that attracts toxins, binds them so they can’t be reabsorbed, and escorts them out of the body.
Benefits of BIND:
- Contains super-activated charcoal
- Absorbs up to 300 times its weight in toxins
- Cascara Sagrada brings water into the intestines
- Apple and Flax provide beneficial fiber
- Probiotics added to support leaky gut
- Alkaline has a negative ion charge that electromagnetically binds with positively charged toxins (heavy metals)
- Sweetens the intestines (absorbs gasses that the liver would otherwise have to handle), and prevents flatus
- Does not interfere with nutrient absorption or intestinal function
- Favorably impacts cholesterol via binding the bile complex • Helps prevent bloating
- Daily use can lower the body’s toxic exposure by 60%
- Helps trap pesticides, herbicides, and plastics when nonorganic foods are eaten
- Ultimate quality, super activated, highest binding capacity.
- Fulvic acid transports minerals throughout the body and supports cellular fluidity.
- Humic acid smothers viruses and prevents their attachment to cell membranes
- Binds bio-toxins (candida, molds, etc.) in the intestines, prevents resorption
- Humates provide over 70 plant-source trace minerals
- Promote healthy enzyme reactions
COUNT: 120 capsules
SERVING SIZE: 2 capsules
RECOMMENDED USAGE: Take at least two hours away from any medications
and supplements. Take at bedtime, for 1-3 months, or as directed by your health care professional. Increase the amount of liquids you drink each day while taking this product.
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium (Oxide/Hydroxide), Proprietary Blend Activated Carbon; Baozene®; Apple Fiber; Cascara Sagrada (Bark); Humic Acid/Fulvic Acid; Flax Seed; Dandelion (Root); Cinquefoil (Herb); Bacillus Coagulans. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, and Leucine.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products found within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.