True Cellular Detox: Body Phase #940 - 30 day supply (INCLUDES CYTODETOX)
This is the second step in True Cellular Detox. This should be completed before moving onto the Brain Phase.
It is extremely important to clear the body first. Impurities move from higher concentration to lower, thus preparing for purification of the brain. Next level methylation support, liver enterohepatic circulation cycle cleansing, first level intracellular cleansing, and mitochondrial support for optimal cellular energy. It is in this phase that we start to move toxins from the body.
The Body Phase will:
- Remove the source (CytoDetox)
- Support the cellular membrane (Vista 1)
- Improve cellular energy (eNRG)
- Re-Establish methylation (MoRS)
- Support intracellular cleaning and cellular health (GCEL)
- Accelerate and enhance toxin elimination (BIND)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:**Directions are also on the side of the box**
- MORNING: Take 1 “Morning Packet” with 0.5 mL of CytoDetox® daily. Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking.
- AFTERNOON: Take 1 “Afternoon Packet” with 0.5 mL of CytoDetox® daily. Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking.
- NIGHT: Take 1 “Nighttime Packet” just before bed at least 2 hours away from medications and 1 hour away from other supplements.
Supplements in this phase include Vista 1, MoRS, eNRG, GCEL, and BIND.
- This is a 30 day supply.
- It is recommended to complete this phase for 30-90 days.
- Increase the number of liquids you drink each day while taking this product.
- Do not open box at the top. Please use the provided perforated, easy pull tab located on the front of the box.
- Package duration is at practitioner discretion.
- The full package may be repeated by direction of a practitioner.
- Any additional information or guidance can be acquired by working with a practitioner.
If you are seeking addition instruction, you may schedule a consultation with a certified health coach.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.