#138 - MBC - MICROBIOME COLONIZER
Science has revealed how our G.I. tract is home to an amazing probiotic civilization call our microbiome. Dr. Shayne Morris created MBC to recolonize our G.I. tract using a high concentration of probiotics which compete with pathogens and support immune function.
Probiotics are not only important for the health of our digestive tract. They also play an important part of our ‘gut/brain connection’. Studies have shown that a supportive microbiome contributes to both mental and physical health. MBC (Microbiome Colonizer) provides a potent, ten species (milk-free) formula with high attachment species to provide the most benefit for digestion and supporting a healthy immune system. This is a great formula for anyone needing a potent probiotic that is Non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and vegan. MBC maintains a balanced microbiome, boost the immune system, optimizes intestinal terrain and provides a healthy balance between microbes and the body.
Benefits of MBC (Microbiome Coloniser):
- Bifidobacterium animalis aids in the building of biofilms in the colon and synthesis of B-complex vitamins.
- Lactobacillus casei supports microbial diversity and balance bowel pH.
- Lactobacillus paracasei help crowd out unwanted species.
- Bifidobacterium longum supports a healthy digestive tract and defends against unwanted species.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus breaks down foods to produce hydrogen peroxide, lactic acid, and other substances that create an unfriendly environment for harmful organisms. This strain also creates lactase that converts milk sugars into simple sugars.
- Lactococcus thermophilus benefits the intestinal epithelial tissues and assist in the digestion of dairy products.
- Lactobacillus plantarum preserves critical nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants.
- Lactobacillus salivarius produces enzymes that prevent unwanted bacteria and supports the immune system in the gut.
- Pediococcus pentosaceus produces lactic acid like those in fermented foods.
- Fructooligosaccharides provide prebiotic support like those found naturally in onions, garlic, asparagus, and bananas.
COUNT: 45 capsules
SERVING SIZE: 2 capsules
RECOMMENDED USAGE: Take with food, or as directed by your health care professional. Increase the amount of liquids you drink each day while taking this product.
INGREDIENTS: Probiotic Blend: Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacilllus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius. Other Ingredients: Acacia Gum, Cellulose, Leucine, and Silica.
*Keep away from heat, sunlight, and children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.