These essential fatty acids help when reaching maximum health and our body does not produce them on its own. These oils are converted to DHA and EPA and are essential for human growth and development. This patented formula contains a blend of Evening Primrose Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, and coconut oil providing a 2.55:1 ratio of Linoleic Acid to Alpha-Linoleic Acid. We can’t forget to mention the Gamma-Linolenic Acid for an added Omega 6 boost that supports the production of PGE1, known as the most potent anti-inflammatory!
This formulation is recommended for all ages for daily support that aids in promoting heart health, protecting your brain, fighting depression, reducing joint pain, and relieving inflammation. Signs of essential fatty acid deficiency are dry skin, dandruff, brittle fingernails, dry mouth, excessive thirst, and cracked heels, just to name a few. There is no need to worry about medical contraindications though diabetics and those with high blood pressure may need a decrease in their medications. Also, anyone taking blood-thinning medication is advised to check their INR every 3 days for 2 weeks when starting Pure Form Omega® and may need to adjust medication doses accordingly. Dosing is based on individual weight and activity level.
Pure Form Omega® is cold-pressed and to ensure no rancidity, a bubble of nitrogen is added within each capsule. This process allows the product to stay stable for 18 months at room temperature with NO preservatives being required. The capsules are made with bovine gelatin only for proper preservation.
Essential Fatty Acid Benefits:
- Linoleic Acid is an omega-6 fatty acid that is important for healthy cell membranes. It supports weight loss and fat-burning, regulates blood sugar, improves insulin function, immune function, and digestion, builds muscles and bones, and optimizes brain function.
- Alpha-Linoleic Acid is an omega-3 fatty acid that is beneficial for autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, lung disorders such as asthma, helps prevent depression, and reduces pain.
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid is an omega-6 fatty acid that gets converted to PGE1, a potent anti-inflammatory. It benefits skin conditions, aids in weight loss, and provides allergy support.
- PGE1 (prostaglandin E1) reduces inflammation, synthesizes cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, and protects the liver. Prostaglandins are also responsible for maintaining electrolyte balance, insulin secretion, nerve conduction, and GI function.
- Evening Primrose Oil helps balance hormones, boosts hair and skin health, and supports rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Flax Seed Oil aids in weight loss, regulates the bowel, eliminates cellulite, reduces eczema, and boosts heart health and immunity.
- Sunflower Oil supports heart health, boosts the immune system, increases energy, improves skin, and reduces inflammation.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil boosts mental health, improves the health of skin and hair, supports prostate and urinary health, and relieves symptoms of menopause.
- Coconut Oil helps fight infections, boost cognitive function, and aids in weight loss.
Storage: Pure Form Omega is extremely temperature stable and is fine to be left out at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Pure Form Omega will also be stable if stored in the fridge, however, we do find that keeping your Pure Form Omega out for you to see or in a routine-based location or object (ie. toothbrush), works as a good reminder to take your daily dose! DO NOT FREEZE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.