Warm up and feel the comfort set in with this savory blend of Indian Spiced Cauliflower Chili recipe. It’s easy to make and Keto Friendly!
- 2 Tbsp. ghee (or coconut oil)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups beef bone broth (I use homemade or Kettle and Fire. You may also substitute vegetable broth)
- 2 large carrots, scrubbed and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. turmeric
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1 tsp. cayenne (optional, or to taste)
- 1 tsp. sea salt (to taste)
- 26oz. box or jar of diced tomatoes (or look for BPA-free cans)
- Cauliflower rice (2 bags frozen riced cauliflower or 1 large head fresh cauliflower, riced)
- Cilantro, to taste, as garnish
- Full-fat coconut cream to drizzle on top, optional
- Diced avocado for the top, optional
- Heat ghee or oil in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and carrots. Continue sauteing about 90 seconds.
- Add spices, ginger through salt. Saute about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes. Continue cooking about 2 minutes.
- Add bone broth. You may add extra broth or water to desired consistency. Bring to a near boil and then turn heat to low. Cover. Simmer for about 30-60 minutes.
- Stir in riced cauliflower and simmer another 15-20 minutes. You want the cauliflower to have some bite, but still be cooked through.
- Garnish with coconut cream, avocados, and fresh cilantro, if desired.