Enjoy the taste of summer all year round with this Creamy Berry Basil Smoothie recipe. Here's what you need -
- 1 can unsweetened, full-fat coconut milk
- 1 bag frozen organic berries of your choice
- 2 generous handfuls of fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey or a handful of bee pollen
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp grassfed collagen
- 2 Tbsp. grassfed gelatin
- Place all ingredients in blender, except collagen and gelatin, and mix.
- Add collagen and gelatin and incorporate at low speed.
- Enjoy or refrigerate overnight for pudding-like consistency.
- Serves 2