Systemic Formulas was developed and created by founder Dr. A.S. “Doc” Wheelwright in 1984. The company has over 10,000 practitioners worldwide and dozens of healing clinical and science-based formulas. The company has spent over $1,000,000 on clinical research, which allowed them to create a unique combination of powerful herbal blends that contain the following nutrients:
- Amino acids
- RNA/DNA tissue factors
These ingredients are specifically formulated to support the entire body and treat particular health issues, including organ function, immune system, and overall wellness.
Why We Prefer Systemic Formulas
When compared to other supplements, Systemic Formulas stands out for several important reasons:
- All natural. Systemic Formulas products are gluten-free, non-GMO, have no artificial flavors or colors, and use only organic sweeteners.
- Full manufacturing control. This ensures the highest quality ingredients and allows for full purity testing (and verification).
- Highest standards of purity. Systemic Formulas maintain the highest standards of product purity. This is accomplished via its in-house bottling and capsulation process that uses a technologically advanced research and production facility.
- cGMP-compliant manufacturing. Also known as the Certified Good Manufacturing Practices, this verifies all drugs are manufactured following strict quality procedures. Strictly enforced by the FDA, these guidelines assure the proper monitoring, design, and control of manufacturing facilities and processes.
Systemic Formula Products For Today’s Health Issues
Systemic Formulas is aware of the health challenges society faces today. As a result, they have worked diligently to provide relief using all-natural products. The goal is to get to the root cause of the problem, not just alleviate symptoms.
Here are some of the most common Systematic Formula products created to provide support and relief for them.
Health Issue #1: Vitamin D Deficiency
Even though vitamin D can be obtained by simply exposing the skin to direct sunlight for 20 minutes, over 1 billion people worldwide are vitamin D deficient.  There are several reasons for this deficiency:
- Decreased sun exposure. Prolonged hospitalizations, institutionalized individuals, and the use of sunscreen can impact vitamin D levels.
- Malabsorption. Many health issues, including gastric bypass, cystic fibrosis, inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, and chronic pancreatic insufficiency, could lead to vitamin d deficiency.
- Medications. Dexamethasone, nifedipine, spironolactone, clotrimazole, rifampin, phenobarbital, and carbamazepine have been shown to increase the degradation of vitamin D.
- Chronic liver disease. Cirrhosis and other chronic liver diseases can increase the risk of vitamin D deficiency.
Extensive studies on vitamin D have linked deficiencies to a wide range of illnesses: 
- Autoimmune disease
- Musculoskeletal decline
- Cardiovascular disease
In addition to providing the body with much-needed vitamin D, Systemic Formulas: #129 - DV3 - Vitamin D3 Plus Immune Support contains a unique formula of the following nutrients:
- Vitamin E
- Beta Glucan
This unique formula provides liver and kidney support, while vitamin D helps to reduce inflammation by helping to prevent the immune response from overreacting.
Health Issue #2: Toxins
Every day, our bodies are bombarded with various toxins that can hurt our gut and overall gut health. The most common culprits include the following:
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Herbicides and pesticides in the food supply
- Gluten and other allergenic foods
The toxins from these and other sources could directly impact the gut microbiome, which plays a key role in the immune system's health. It is estimated that 70-80% of immune cells are present in the gut, and an imbalance can occur if bad bacteria outnumber good bacteria. This could weaken the immune system, increasing the risk of various health issues, including irritable bowel syndrome, stomach aches, bloating, cramping, and indigestion.
In addition, the presence of certain bacteria can increase the risk of inflammation, which has been linked to the following health issues: 
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Inflammatory bowel disease
BIND - Toxin Elimination is a powerful all-natural formula that attracts harmful toxins in the body, binds them so they can’t be reabsorbed, and removes them from the body via elimination. This product contains key botanicals, a special form of activated charcoal, and highly effective humates (fulvic and humic acids). All are designed to bind to toxins and prevent retoxification.
BIND - Toxin Elimination provides the following amazing benefits:
- Does not interfere with intestinal functions or nutrient absorption
- When nonorganic foods are eaten, it helps trap plastics, pesticides, and herbicides
- Absorbs up to 300x its weight in toxins
- Provides healthy fiber from apple and flax
- Supports leaky gut with probiotics
- Over 70 plant-sourced trace minerals provided via humates
- Stimulates healthy enzyme reactions
- Helps prevent bloating
- Prevents viruses from attaching to the cell membrane
- Could lower the body’s toxic exposure by 60%
- Binds to various bio-toxins in the intestines, including molds and candida, preventing reabsorption
Health Issue #3: Stress and Anxiety
In 2020, the American Psychological Association (APA) called stress in America a “national mental health crisis.” Stress is “a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances.” At the same time, anxiety is “an emotion characterized by feelings of tension, worried thoughts, and physical changes like increased blood pressure.”
In 2023 stress and anxiety levels show no signs of decreasing. Consider the following statistics:
- 55% of Americans admit feelings of stress throughout the day
- 83% of American workers struggle with work-related stress
- 94% of employees report feeling stressed at work
- 60% of young people aged 18-24 feel stress from the pressure to succeed
- 43% of those who experienced a serious stress event said it was health-related
A study by Yale Medicine links chronic stress to both physical and psychological health issues, including the following:
- Mood disorders
- Metabolic syndrome
- Heart disease
In addition to performing activities that can help decrease stress and anxiety levels, CALM - Stress Relief And Mood Support is specifically designed to promote feelings of relaxation and calmness during times of stress. This supplement provides key nutrients that help stimulate the production of serotonin, dopamine, and other “feel good” chemicals in the brain. It also provides nutrients that support healthy methylation, a chemical reaction in every cell in the body. Studies indicate that work-related stress and depressive symptoms are associated with different methylation patterns of the brain. 
CALM - Stress Relief And Mood Support helps provide a sense of tranquility for those who feel “occasionally stressed.” This is accomplished using powerful all-natural ingredients, including the following:
- Vitamin B6
- L-Taurine; GABA
- Vitamin B1
- Camellia sinensis (L-Theanine
- Herbalomics Mood Support
Health Issue #4. Energy and Cellular Healing
Systemic Formulas Product: ENRG - Quantum Cellular Atp Energy
Daily, our bodies are bombarded with toxins, heavy metals, chemicals, and pesticides. Many of these hazards come from the air we breathe, the water we drink, or the foods we consume. This could cause damage to the mitochondria that make ATP. Also known as the “fuel of life,” Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is an energy-carrying molecule that is the primary energy source for all living cells. A shortage of ATP has been linked to various mitochondrial disorders that impact the top energy-consuming organs in the body, including the heart, kidneys, liver, brain, and skeletal muscle. 
eNRG contains nutrients that help stimulate the production of ATP in the cells, which helps to improve health conditions and promote cellular health.
eNRG provides the following benefits:
- Increased energy levels
- Improved cellular healing
- Thyroid imbalance support
- Fatigue reduction
- A unique blend of B-vitamins
Mitochondria that make ATP, which is the source of energy in the body. By keeping it healthy, the body can withstand the various toxins it encounters daily.
Health Issue #5: Bone, Muscle, and Tissue Health
Systemic Formulas Product: Systemic Formulas: #616 - Collagen MB
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is the primary component of connective tissues in the skin, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and skin.
There are several potential signs of a collagen deficiency:
- Early wrinkles
- Joint pain
- Brittle hair and nails
- Elevated blood pressure
- Muscle aches
There have been many studies on the effects of collagen and collagen supplements:
- Collagen supplements may benefit wound healing, skin aging, increased skin elasticity, hydration, and dermal collagen density. 
- Veins, arteries, capillaries, and blood vessels are made of collagen. Studies indicate lower collagen levels indicate a potential risk of hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. 
Collagen MB is a revolutionary formula that provides collagen peptides that are rich in the following:
- Branch chain amino acids (BCAA’s)
- Medium-chain fatty acids
- Immune support
Collagen MB works on a cellular level, containing a powerful formula that assists the following collagen types in the body:
Type I: Bones, tendons, organs, and vascular ligatures
Type II: Cartilage
Type III: Reticulate fibers (increase connective tissue strength and durability)
Type IV: Skin support and the extracellular matrix (basement membrane strength)
Type V: Supports strength of the cell structure strength, placenta, and hair health
Type X: Articular cartilage support
This unique formula results in sustained cellular energy and balanced muscle tissue support.
For over 30 years, Systemic Formulas has been sharing its knowledge and experience with licensed healthcare practitioners who are committed to healing their clients. Systemic Formulas has dozens of products that focus on treating the source of the various health issues affecting society today. Order your Systemic Formulas products today. Your body will thank you.
 Omeed Sizar, Swapnil Khare, Amandeep Goyal, (et al). Vitamin D Deficiency - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf (nih.gov). Updated 2022 Jul 27]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK532266/
 Stuart T Haines, Sharon K Park. Vitamin D supplementation: what's known, what to do, and what's needed - PubMed (nih.gov). Pharmacotherapy. 2012 Apr;32(4):354-82. doi: 10.1002/phar.1037. [PMID: 22461123]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22461123/
 Zahraa Al Bander, Marloes Dekker Nitert, Aya Mousa (et al). The Gut Microbiota and Inflammation: An Overview - PubMed (nih.gov). Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Oct 19;17(20):7618. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17207618. [PMID: 33086688]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33086688/
 Jelena Bakusic, Wilmar Schaufeli, Stephan Claes, (et al). Stress, burnout and depression: A systematic review on DNA methylation mechanisms. J Psychosom Res. 2017 Jan;92:34-44. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychores.2016.11.005. Epub 2016 Nov 23. [PMID: 27998510]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27998510/
 Todd A Johnson, H A Jinnah, Naoyuki Kamatani. Shortage of Cellular ATP as a Cause of Diseases and Strategies to Enhance ATP. 2019 Feb 19;10:98. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2019.00098. eCollection 2019. [PMID: 30837873]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30837873/
 Franchesca D. Choi, Calvin T. Sung, Margit L.W. Juhasz, (et al). Oral Collagen Supplementation: A Systematic Review of Dermatological Applications. J Drugs Dermatol. 2019 Jan 1;18(1):9-16. [PMID: 30681787]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30681787/
 Daniel A Duprez, Myron D Gross, Joachim H Ix, (et al). Collagen biomarkers predict new onset of hypertension in normotensive participants: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis. J Hypertens. 2018 Nov;36(11):2245-2250. doi: 10.1097/HJH.0000000000001793. [PMID: 29782392]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29782392/