Understanding Soil Based Organisms
When it comes to maintaining good health, the gut deserves special attention. The gut is home to trillions of good bacteria with many beneficial uses, such as supplying the body with key nutrients, synthesizing vitamin K, and aiding digestion.
However, if the gut is overrun with bad bacteria, it is believed to cause many chronic diseases such as obesity, cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, and autism. 
ION* Gut Health was created to keep the gut healthy.
What is ION* Gut Health?
ION* Gut Health is a supplement that comes from the soil. It contains a patented blend of terrahydrite, a prehistoric mineral that helps support homeostasis. It also assists in the repair and regeneration of the body, improves gut health, and maintains a healthy gut flora. These actions help keep bad bacteria in check.
How Does ION* Gut Health Help the Body?
While most products are created to treat a specific ailment or illness, ION* is designed to support the entire gastrointestinal tract. ION* helps protect the body from the following common toxins:
- Allergenic foods such as gluten
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Pesticides and herbicides in the food supply
ION* Gut Health: A Soil-Based Probiotic
Probiotics are substances that promote the growth of microorganisms. For example, ION* is a soil-based probiotic that helps increase the number of good bacteria that grow in the gut.
For centuries, people grew their own food and ate the crops directly from the ground without washing them off. When people picked the crop, the healthy bacteria would then get on their hands and, ultimately, in their gut when they ate the crop. Once in the stomach, these soil-based probiotics would multiply, producing trillions of good bacteria, helping to improve overall gut health.
Today, we wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating to remove pesticides and other harmful substances. Unfortunately, while rinsing off pesticides is strongly advised, it also prevents the body from getting the healthy soil-based probiotics.
There are three ways to get soil-based probiotics:
- Grow your own food and eat off the vine (don’t use pesticides like glyphosate)
- Buy houseplants and run your hands through the dirt, you get the healthy bacteria through the skin
- Consume soil-based probiotics like ION*
Soil-Based Probiotic Benefits
There are dozens of organisms and bacteria species living in the soil. Research on these organisms has discovered the following benefits:
- Help ease depression and anxiety. Probiotics helped ease depression in healthy individuals and those with major depressive disorder. 
- Stimulate the production of neurotransmitters. For example, probiotic consumption helped produce serotonin, dopamine, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), and norepinephrine. Their boost in neurotransmitters can improve alertness, mood, health, feelings of happiness, and pain relief.
- Lower cholesterol levels. Studies indicate probiotics may help reduce total cholesterol levels in overweight or obese individuals. 
- Increased immune system function. Soil-based probiotics may benefit those with allergies, tuberculosis, and lung cancer. 
What About Milk-Based Probiotics?
Milk-based probiotics are popular as well, but soil-based varieties are superior for two important reasons:
- Milk-based probiotics are unable to survive in the stomach due to high acidity. This acidic environment reduces any potential long-term benefits from milk-based probiotics.
- Soil-based probiotics are resistant to stomach acid because they enter the body in spore form and won’t change into probiotic bacteria until they enter the large intestine.
ION* Gut Health Supplements
Supplements are one of the easiest ways to consume soil-based probiotics. In addition to a patented blend of Terrahydrite from 60-million-year-old soil, ION* Gut Health Supplements are all-natural, containing purified water and less than 1% mineral amino acid complexes.
Here are several popular ION* Gut Health Supplements to choose from:
ION* For Gut Health supports the gut lining, helping to prevent leaky gut syndrome. This occurs when the intestinal walls allow bacteria and other toxins to pass through or leak into the bloodstream. While not recognized by many healthcare professionals, it is believed leaky gut could increase the risk of many medical conditions.
ION Sinus Spray helps combat hay fever by clearing pollen, dust, and other sir-born irritants. In addition, it helps to strengthen the first line of defense for allergies, which is the gut.
Gut health plays a key role in healthy skin. ION* Skincare Bundle provides the following benefits and uses:
- Supports collagen production
- Strengthens immune health
- Facilitates inflammatory response
- Protects skin from toxins
- Promotes healthy response to sun exposure
The health of our pets can’t be taken for granted.ION* Gut Support For Pets is designed to help protect the gut microbiome of pets from environmental toxins.
Hippocrates once said, “all disease begins in the gut.” Soil-based products like ION* Gut Health can nourish the trillions of good bacteria in the gut and keep the body healthy. Order your supply of ION* Gut Health products today.
 Yu-Jie Zhang, Sha Li, Ren-You Gan (et al). Impacts of Gut Bacteria on Human Health and Diseases - PMC (nih.gov). Journal List Int J Mol Sci v.16(4); 2015 Apr PMC4425030. [PMCID: PMC4425030]. PMID: 25849657. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4425030/
 Ruixue Huang,Ke Wang andJianan Hu. Nutrients | Free Full-Text | Effect of Probiotics on Depression: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients 2016, 8(8), 483; https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8080483. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/8/8/483/htm
 Philip Strandwitz. Neurotransmitter Modulation By The Gut Microbiota. Brain Res. 2018 Aug 15;1693(Pt B):128-133. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2018.03.015. [PMID: 29903615]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29903615/
 Shoumeng Yan 1, Zhenwei Tian, Meng Li, Bo Li, Weiwei Cui.Effects Of Probiotic Supplementation On The Regulation Of Blood Lipid Levels In Overweight Or Obese Subjects: A Meta-Analysis. Food Funct. 2019 Mar 20;10(3):1747-1759. doi: 10.1039/c8fo02163e. [PMID: 30860222]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30860222/
 Soil-Based Organisms Improve Immune Function: Shift Cytokine Profile From TH2 To TH1. Posit Health News. Spring 1998;(No 16):16-8. [PMID: 11365013]. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11365013/